If you do not wish to download the PDF of the parent handbook, click here to view the text only handbook online.
You can also Click Here to print the parenthandbook as a Word document, which means you will not have to fold the pages yourself; it will be printed as an 8.5 x11 document. You can then staple it together to make your own book.
The Children of Padre Pio Learning Center
Heart of Jesus
Directions For Making Hymn Booklet
- Print page 1 and 26 on the back of pages 2 and 27
- Print pages 3 and 26 on the back of page 4 and 25
- Print page 5 and 24 on the back of page 6 and 23
- Print page 7 and 22 on the back of page 8 and 21
- Print page 9 and 20 on the back of page 10 and 19
- Print page 11 18 on the back of page 12 and 17
- Print page 13 16 on the back of page 14 and 15
Directions For Making Catechism Hymn Booklet
The pages of this file are not in order.This is so you will be able to print it out as a booklet.
- Print pages 1 and 18 on the back of the front and back cover.
- Print pages 2 and 17 on the back of pages 3 and 16.
- Print pages 5 and 14 on the back of pages 4 and 15.
- Print pages 7 and 12 on the back of pages 6 and 13.
- Print pages 9 and 10 on the back of pages 8 and 11.
Directions For Making Stations of the Cross Booklet
- Print page containing our contact information and page 29 on the back of the page containing front and back cover.
- Print page 2 and 27 on the back of page 1 and 28.
- Print page 4 and 25 on the back of pages 3 and 26.
- Print page 6 and 24 on the back of page 5 and 24.
- Print page 8 and 21 on the back of page 7 and 22.
- Print page 10 and 19 on the back of page 9 and 20.
- Print page 12 and 17 on the back of page 11 and 18.
- Print page 14 and 15 on the back of page 13 and 16.
- Fold pages in half and staple together down the center line in proper order.